Test Message for Gary DeBock

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Gary,

You should have just been notified that "the moderator of ultralightdx" just added you to the group mailing list. I was messing around in the site machinery and your membership, along with that of a long-dormant member who I was trying to eliminate, was deleted. I've just plugged you back in, hence the dumb announcement from yahoo that you just received. I think that everything is all OK now, though you may have to reset your mail preference (Individual e-mails.)

I'll send this directly to you as well as through ultralightdx.

If you don't get the one through ultralightdx in ten minutes or so after the direct one, please message me and I'll try to sort it out.

Sorry for the bother.

John B.