Moratorium on Ultralight Awards and Firsts/Records until December 1

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

As most of you know, my wife and I are fortunate enough in our retirement to migrate between our long-time home in Oklahoma for winters and springs and our island cottage just south of Vancouver, BC, for the summer and fall of each year. Its that time again... we must head for the South Prairie a week from today. Its a week of packing, a week on the road and a week of settling in (and Thanksgiving in the USA.)

So, I'll be doing the graphics on some well-deserved Ultralight awards today, publishing the latest Firsts and Records and then closing those files until December 1. You may still submit Awards requests to Rob Ross as usual; he will review them and then keep a file for me until I get settled. If you could hold formal submittals for Firsts and Records until December 1, I'd really appreciate it!

John Bryant