From: RichardA <richarda@perryisp.net>
To: ultralightdx <ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: stock is a purists challenge

Gary:

I didn't mean to sound as if I don't appreciate yours and the others
efforts because I do. I have probably benefited more than most DXers
because of them. But I feel we occasionally need to have this
discourse in order to keep our unique hobby reined in.

Richard.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'35"W
(near Perry OK USA