CBK Regina, Saskatchewan

Allen Willie

Also this morning on 540,from 1107-1115 I heard Radio Australia pgm'g
much to my surprise. It was CBK, Regina, SK airing some of their pgms
until back to their side of the big pond at 1115. Regional wx rpt for
SK, especially the southern part of SK. Makes me hunger for some TP
loggings!

Have a good one, gents,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK

Kirk

Amazing !

 I must have been hearing CBK Regina around the same time as
you were this morning.

Heard it in here too although it was under the CBC station in Grand Falls, Newfoundland It's my 2nd furthest west station on ULR, other than KNX Los Angeles

Regards
Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland