Re: SONY SRF-T615 ULR.......Wow....it's here....that only took 32 Days!!!!!

antemilisa <antemilisa@...>

Hi Robert;
Is SONY SRF T 615 much better on FM and AM in comparison to other radios, say SANGEAN pocket radio, or some TECSUN radios. It certainly costs lot more. However, if it's much better performer, I wouldn't mind spending a bit more for it.
Thx and best regards from Bosnia!

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "Robert S.Ross VA3SW" <va3sw@...> wrote:

Hi Guys:

Today, the Post Man brought the New SONY SRF-T615 ULR I ordered from
AudioCubes on JAN/08/2011.......It took 32 Days from the day I placed my
order!!!

Not sure what's going at Audio Cubes these days...... I guess maybe the
Shipper is on Holidays.....or went to Vegas for the Winter!!???

In any event...It has arrived..I tested it to make sure it works....and
it does!! So now I'll just put it back in the Package and salt it away
for the future in case something happens to my other 2!! These Radios
are the King as far as I'm concerned.....and I wanna make sure I have
enough of them to last my lifetime!!

I guess the other source for these JAPAN MARKET Only ULRs is from
Joynetcafe on Ebay.........the last I saw they delivered much faster
than the 32 Days I waited from AudioCubes!! Anyone looking for a T-615
might consider checking them out on Ebay!!

Spent the Afternoon on a Ladder using a ROOF RAKE to pull Snow of of the
Roof!! Boy....that was FUN!!! At least when I got around to the front of
the house.........the Post Man was there to greet me with the package
from JAPAN!!!

Happy......... and in snow up to my Ying Yang here in ONTARIO!!!

Hey Kirk and Richard.......Welcome to ONTARIOHOMA!!!!! HAHAHHAHHA......

Salute...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA