New State

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

For the life of me, I'd never ever been able to hear a MW sta from
Florida until this morning. A very tough frequency at the time. I
monitored 620 from 1120-1210, 11/7. I was hearing Fox Sports net pgm'g
when the signal would fade up for a bit. Finally at apx 1148 UTC, I
copied a lcl trfc report, lcl ads, and an ID.

620, WDAE, St. Petersburgh, FL, 1120-1210 UTC, 11/7.

Also this morning on 540,from 1107-1115 I heard Radio Australia pgm'g
much to my surprise. It was CBK, Regina, SK airing some of their pgms
until back to their side of the big pond at 1115. Regional wx rpt for
SK, especially the southern part of SK. Makes me hunger for some TP
loggings!

Have a good one, gents,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK