Eton E10 for cheap

Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@...>

This one is a real sleeper. It lists for $130.00, and in my opinion isn't worth anywhere near that. However it is well worth $19.99 or $29.99. The $49.99 price shown is for an E100. If you have an E100 and like it this is better but is quite a bit larger. I live a little over a mile from three low power AM's and the E10 handles the adjacent frequencies better due to having more dynamic range. The audio quality is well above average. I've had mine for a year and like it a lot.

Here are some reviews (mine is there; read my explanation of the novel IF shift feature):

73