Checking In From Ponca City

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

WOW, we're havin' some kinda fun here in Oklahoma! I still have power but haven't been able to check messages because of extra hours of work. I have today and hopefully tomorrow off, so I'm REALLY looking forward to some DXing starting late this afternoon.

We have only around 8" of snow here but some big drifts everywhere. Tonight's low temp is predicted to be around -22C/-8F (and that's not the wind chill). It's not been that cold around here in a very long time and hopefully a very long time before that happens again.

Rob, thanks for your concern. There's nothing like having good radio friends. They're the best!
73 to everyone.

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK