After the Follies

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Greetings,

Personally I had a really good time participating in the Fall Follies.
It had been a long time since I participated in any radio contest.
Although speed chasing stations certainly isn't my style, I did manage
to add 30 new stations to ULR log. Definitely above the norm for this
Okie. Oh, my little total stations heard was 99...darn, I thought I
might hit 100. I'm not complaining though.

Some fantastic loggins have been posted here recently, and I always
enjoy reading about other's latest catches. Thanks guys!

73,
Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK