New Station Logged

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

Just one new station to report from north-central Oklahoma. Logged on a Murata filtered E-100 Slider w/ SAT.

1590, KMIC, Houston, TX, 1356 UTC, 1/29/11, Hrd a R. Disney station mixing with quite a few other stations. They slowly gained signal strength up to a fair lvl by 1400 UTC. Although no official sta ID was copied, I think it's safe to say this was KMIC as it's the only Disney outlet on 1590. When I lived in Houston, this was one of the few lcl stations that was nullable enough to log some other co-channel stations. ULR Sta #730.

I hope everyone is staying warm this Winter. Our forecast here is calling for up to 8 inches of snow within the next day or two. That's a LOT of snow for us here in Okie-Land.
Good DX to all.

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK