Re: SONY SRF-T615 ......Is it on the way out????????

robert ross

On 28/01/2011 11:11 AM, w2gjw wrote:

Hi Rob,

As mentioned, I too just ordered a SRF-T615 on Monday from joynetcafe on ebay. I just received it this morning, (Friday)! That's super fast.

If you recall, I was the one that sold you a few ultralight radios sometime ago. I hope you're enjoying them!

73-
Gary
W2GJW

Hi Gary........WOW that is FAST SERVICE from JOYNET!!!!! Mine has been 20 Days and still hasn't left JAPAN!!! I'm not sure what's going on with AudioCubes......but I've never had this kind of Service from them, before!! I just sent another Email to them expressing my"Displeasure" with the Poor Service this time........we'll see if I can Rattle any chains or if they have just became a Company that doesn't care anymore!!??? My only guess is that they may be experiencing some difficulty obtaining the Radios???? If that's the case.....they should just let me know eh??? We'll see where this goes from here!!

Yes I do remember purchasing a few ULR's from you a while back Gary....they are all still in Service here...along with about 25 others!!!! (26 If the T615 ever gets here from JAPAN!!! HAHAHHAHA).

Thanks for the Info on Joynet....If I ever buy another one (I'm sure I'll need a 4th eventually!! HAHAHA)....looks like Joynet may be the way to go!!

Regards..................ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA