Re: UNID Solved

bbwrwy

Like Kirk, I've heard KOTC, 830 kHz. They are simulcasting KXOQ,
104.3 MHz, Kennett MO. I'm assuming from their new transmitter site
near Memphis TN. The programming is classic rock with identifications
like "The Heart of Rock, 104.3, The Quake" or simply "The Quake". Too
bad reception of the station isn't better because they are
broadcasting my kind of music.

The word is KOTC will eventually go to a classic country music format
serving the Jonesboro AR/Poplar Bluff MO listening area

Thanks to Kirk for the tip on this one. It also allowed me to log
KUYO, 830, Evansville WY.

Best wishes to everyone for a great DXing week. Just remember the
rooster crows an hour earlier in the morning now!

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'35"W
(near Perry OK USA)