From: balise2001
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Improving LW
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 9:39 AM

Hi Farmerik,

Thanks for your comments.

I may be wrong due to my limited english, but what I understood is that Gary's loopsticks don't need any mod' ONLY when used with a PL-360.

Gary wrote : "Although the 7.5" LW loopsticks were designed for the PL-360 model, they will work with any Tecsun DSP Ultralight radio once the circuitry is modified to accept the loopstick in place of the stock ferrite bar. The PL-310 external antenna connector can be rewired to accomplish this (...)"

Regards,
Patrick, south-east France