Re: SONY Model

Antonios Kekalos <akekalos@...>

FWIW I ordered a Sony T615 from Audio Cubes II. I placed my order on the 15th of December and just got the email saying it was shipped on the 7th of January. You can check their web site to see what else may be available.

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 6:26 AM, pe1etr <pe1etr@...> wrote:

The caption with a blue background at the start of the video says the receiver is a SRF-M606, so it is probably that one :-)

Peter, Blackpool UK

--
Tony, N4RNI
Traverse City, MI

Not every conspiracy is a theory-AMC's Rubicon