Re: SONY Model

Rik

Speaking of SONY radios made to sell in other parts of the world than the USA, does anyone know of a place to order them from the USA? I know about Royal Trading on eBay, but they don't have too many models.- FARMERIK

--- In ultralightdx@..., "dhsatyadhana" <dhsatyadhana@...> wrote:

Looks like it is the Sony SRF-M606 or SRF-M806. I recall doing some research into these models, which are essentially the same as the vaunted T615 except it was difficult to tell if either version tuned in 9 and 10 khz steps and/or covered the 1600-1700 portion of the band (there are American and European version, I believe). They are about the same price as the T615, so probably stick with a known quantity:-)

Kevin

--- In ultralightdx@..., dypete@ wrote:

Hello all.....

Reviewing some posts and web searches....

Found this link to a you tube post....

Algeria, 549, heard in Spain.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlzXhncccw0_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlzXhncccw0)

The gentleman is using a WRTH and a SONY radio.

Would anyone what model is in the video?

Thanks!

Pete

KB2DY
Massapequa, Long Island, NY