Re: SONY Model

dypete

Thanks Kevin and all....

Pete

Peter Giacopelli
"Carpe Diem"
"Seize the day"
"It's OK to think about what you want(ed) to do but it's time to do what you were meant to do."
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" - Søren Kierkegaard
"Nature does nothing uselessly" Aristotle
"Improvise, Adapt, Overcome" movie " Heartbreak Ridge"
"Remember, Progress not perfection!"
“Success is not something to wait for : it is something to work for.”
"The best way to help yourself is to help someone else"

In a message dated 1/6/2011 8:10:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dhsatyadhana@... writes:

Looks like it is the Sony SRF-M606 or SRF-M806. I recall doing some research into these models, which are essentially the same as the vaunted T615 except it was difficult to tell if either version tuned in 9 and 10 khz steps and/or covered the 1600-1700 portion of the band (there are American and European version, I believe). They are about the same price as the T615, so probably stick with a known quantity:-)

Kevin