logs last night and early morning

Allen Willie

 Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a barrel of fun in the Ultralight  Fall Follies so far.

Added one more trans-atlantic to my totals last night . Also heard a couple distant ones early this morning which have I have  logged before.

As follows:

549 khz - Hot Country CIMR  Monaghan, Ireland  10/26/08  22:20 UTC
 w/ country songs , "3 Way Love Affair" and "Village By The Sea " announcer Morris w/time check ,signal heard was same compared to  website feed www.countryandirish.ie   SRF-M37V barefoot .....  NEW to ULR and overall

1290 khz - CFRW Winnipeg, Manitoba   10/27/08  9:14 UTC  w/ oldies from the Guess  Who and Neil Sedaka, CFRW Jingle ID
SRF-M37V barefoot

1160 khz - KSL Salt Lake City, Utah  10/27/08  9:23 UTC  w/ Wall Street Journal program about auto industry and war efforts costs , ID Newstalk 1160 KSL
SRF-M37V barefoot

Good Dx to All

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland