Re: Two New Stations on 980

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

If you're persistent perhaps you can pick up 980 CJME from Regina,
Saskatchewan. I've picked it up clearly in Rapid City, SD so you're not too
far away from being able to get it yourself. Unfortunately it's also
"News/Talk 980" so you might have to ID it by the content and not that
tagline.

Jim

Thanks, Jim! There was a brief period of time last night that I thought I heard a super-weak tlk sta mentioning Canada on 980, but it never came up strong enough to make anything out of it. I'll keep checking that one when I can. I appreciate your help!

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK