New State Last Night and UNIDs

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Forgive me if a post similar to this shows up ahead of this repeat. I
just tried to post this info, but I've been unable to see it appear
for some reason. Must be one of those cyber gremlins.

Anyway, last night I logged a new state (#27) on the E-100. Congrats,
Allen, on your new state!

1400, WSPG, Spartenburg, SC, 0031-0100 UTC, 10/26. ESPN pgm'g til ID
0100. Very lucky to catch this one because the freq was really jammed
up. This was the only station that faded up enough to even have a
chance at copying.

600, UNIDs, 0410-0430, 10/26. Two UNID stations here airing the same
talk show format network (not sure which one). WMT, Cedar Rapids, IA
was audible also. The two unknowns were fading up and down at about
the same times creating a very loud echo effect during their peaks.
Can't find any 2 stations on this freq that carry the same talk show
network. Any ideas??

73 to Everyone!

Kitrk Allen
Ponca City, OK