Re: The Super Select-A-Tenna: a real sleeper

Rik

I have the ICF SW 11 service manual. Email me, and I will attempt to attach it to a reply. - FARMERIK

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "seta" <michael.setaazul@...> wrote:

Grateful thanks! I have now found and downloaded it
for perusal on the morn. Here it�s bedtime :-)

I hope someone might have further info on the ICF S11W,
particularly the chip, which presumably predates SRF-59 wizardry.

Michael