From: ef.johnson <ef.johnson@>
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: RS deals on G6
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 11:11 AM

Was 59.95 at RS on closeout here (Knoxville, TN), still better than the Amazon.com sale price of 71.00. So I picked one up. That means I still don't have a qualified radio, but am undecided between the top models on the list. It will be interesting to see how the DSP ultralights compare with this. Meanwhile, I'm going to play around with the G6. I have a DX-398 and an Eton E-1 to compare with it.

ef