Re: Station test on 1480 kHz details

Brett Saylor <bds2@...>

I heard it this morning at the same time (via recording). Checking the Illini Sports Network station list, it's likely WJBM Jerseyville IL. That would be a new station here.

Thanks for the tip!

Brett Saylor
Central PA

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 6:24 AM, edsemrad <semradem@...> wrote:
The test on 1480 kHz. is continuing past 5am. Here is what I know:
Test tone for 20 seconds.
Pause for 5 seconds.
Then a male says - "You're listening to the University of Illinois fighting Illini radio network Deerfield(?) communication satellite 27 Y(?). Your home for the University of Illinois athletics."
Pause for 5 seconds.

Now to find out what station is doing this.

Any help?

Ed

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional