Re: The Fall Follies Start THIS Friday!

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Hi Guys,
I'm a bit confused on the rule for the most stations heard. In the
pdf file I saved from dxer.ca, the rules say a total listening time
of 4 hours, but this posting states 8 hours. Maybe I missed
something, but could one of you guys help clarify this for me?
Thanks. I hope everyone enjoys the competition.
Kirk Allen
JRC NRD-515, Eton E-100, Sony SRF-59
Ponca City, Oklahoma

Oh, DANG IT ALL!!!  The official rules govern, of course. Its four hours, to be broken in a maximum of 8 segments, each a minimum of 30 minutes and my failing brain just mushed all of that together, DANG IT!

4 hours

Thanks to Eagle Eye Kirk Allen for spotting my error. Sorry for the confusion.

John Bryant!