Re: Oklahoma DX 11-27-10.

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

The morning wasn't a trouble loss however. I heard WTMJ 620, Milwaukee WI, for the first time. It faded in briefly over KTAR at 1255-1257. The frequency is usually a mix of CKRM, KMKI, KTAR, and XEBU during the pre-sunrise period. One is never sure which one will dominate. Radio Disney, KMKI, is audible here throughout the day via ground wave (358 km).

Except for when I listened for TP's, my receiver was the PL-360 with Gary's 7.5" loopstick. It's an excellent combo for DX.

Have a good day.

Richard.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'35"W
(near Perry OK USA>
Richard,
Congrats on hearing WTMJ. That one's not been hrd here before, so I really appreciate the tip. Hope you enjoy the OU/OSU Bedlam game tonight! I'm taking one of the Eton E-100's with me to work so we cvan at least hear the game!
73 to ya, neighbor!

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK