Re: New Loggings

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

Kirk you Rascal you!!!!! Logging NEWFOUNDLAND down in Oklahoma!!!! I
haven't heard them here in Ontario on the ULR's yet!!!! As a matter of
fact.....I haven't heard NFLD on the BCB on ANY RADIO in 35 years of
DXing!!! I have them on FM...and I have them on TV....even on
SHORTWAVE.........but Never on AM BCB!!

Good Show..........I'd pay money to hear them at this QTH!!!

You're my Hero Kirk.......You're logging some good stuff down there!!

73....ROB VA3SW
Tnx, Rob, but I'd seriously consider someone else as your hero, ha ha. Pure luck I believe, just the right place at the right time!
73, Kirk

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA