Re: Oklahoma TPs

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

Hi Raph,

Good to hear from you. I think Japanese Standard Time is UTC+9, so when I hrd that brief period of audio circa 1245-1300 UTC, I believe the time in at least Tokyo, was around 2200 their lcl time, well past sunset there. I'm FAR from being any kind of expert on this as far as MW is concerned, but it appears the brief windows we get over here are due to our sunrise enhancement more than anything. Some3 of you guys that more educated abt the MW band perhaps could anser your question more thoroughly than I can.
Keep in touch, amigo, and Happy Thanksgiving. Eat some turkey for me; I'll be at work this evening. 73!

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK

Re: [ultralightdx] Re: Oklahoma TP's 11-25-10

Hi Kirk!

What time were you listening, presumably to get Japanese sunset?

Happy T-Day;

Raph