From: Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@yahoo.com>
To: MarkWA1ION@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Nov 16, 2010 5:03 pm
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re: Noise cancelling for G8 etc

Mark - If one had two 8' corner fed broadband loops and they were
located in the same plane, but fed from opposite directions, thus
creating different reception patterns, would the 100' distance between
them be needed for phasing ?

This is something we discussed at LBI this past weekend, as we don't
have the space to separate them by much at all.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id