Re: 7.5 inch-LS.doc--pdf

terribly wet

--- In ultralightdx@..., "terribly wet" <zz4@...> wrote:

I don't doubt everybody can read the .doc but I usually don't open such files and whatever is on my computer it is not set up to open the file or for some odd reason does not digest it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mtriga/Antenna?feat=directlink

----------------------

--- In ultralightdx@..., D1028Gary@ wrote:

Hello,

The 7.5" loopstick construction article is also posted in the "Antenna"
section of the DXer.Ca ULR File Section at
_http://www.dxer.ca/file-area/cat_view/87-ultra-light-radio-files-area/97-ulr-antennas_
(http://www.dxer.ca/file-area/cat_view/87-ultra-light-radio-files-area/97-ulr-antennas) (the
second option in the list). If anyone still has problems opening the file, I
can send it directly if desired.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

In a message dated 11/11/2010 5:16:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ronshire2000@ writes:

i had now problem downloading and then opening that file from mediafire.

--- In _ultralightdx@... (mailto:ultralightdx@...)
, D1028Gary@ wrote:

Hello,

The 7.5" loopstick design and construction file is also posted at
__http://www.mediafire.com/?yummxhqeyjy__
(http://www.mediafire.com/?yummxhqeyjy_) (_http://www.mediafire.com/?yummxhqeyjy_
(http://www.mediafire.com/?yummxhqeyjy) ) ,
for those having difficulty opening the Ultralightdx file.

Due primarily to Richard Allen's TP-DXing success, the 7.5" loopstick
file
has become one of the most popular downloads that I've posted on the
Mediafire site. Although the loopstick was originally designed for the
PL-360
model as a plug-in antenna, it will provide high DXing sensitivity for
any
Ultralight radio once the leads are connected in place of a stock
loopstick.
Besides Richard's innovative PL-310 connection system, one of the
antennas
was also successfully used with a modified PL-380 model during the
Oregon
Beach DXpedition in July (photo below also at
__http://www.mediafire.com/i/?occjya9n09u0i4r__
(http://www.mediafire.com/i/?occjya9n09u0i4r_) (_http://www.mediafire.com/i/?occjya9n09u0i4r_
(http://www.mediafire.com/i/?occjya9n09u0i4r) ) ) .

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock

In a message dated 11/11/2010 12:16:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
zz4@ writes:

Just a comment...

Anybody have a problem opening 7.5 inch-LS.doc
in files section ??

I tried months ago. No Luck.

Do I need some browser add-on ??

Tried MSIE 8 and Firefox.