Re: Tecsun PL-606 1 kHz DSP Ultralight-- More Information

Gary DeBock

Hi Farmerik,

Yes, the new PL-606's LW operation is set up exactly like that of the PL-360. The LW frequencies are added to the MW frequencies, to make one large, single band from 150-- 1610 kHz. The radio tunes in 1 kHz steps on this "mega-band" if the tuning thumb wheel is rotated slowly, and in 9 kHz steps if the thumb wheel is speeded up.

73, Gary

When the PL-606 tunes LW, does it tune AM BCB with it like the PL-360? [about 150-1620 KHz. in one band with 9 KHz. steps or 1 KHz. steps]-FARMERIK