9KHz. steps? - FARMERIK

Rik

I know there are a few LW exceptions to the 'normal' 9 KHz steps on LW, but what about TA DX on the AM BCB frequencies? I was thinking I should print off a list of 'standard' 9 KHz. spaced frequencies, but I wanted to be sure I started looking at the most likely spots. Can any DXer in the North East tell me likely TA catches which are in English, since unfortunately I do not understand any other languages. I just set up a 500 foot BOG,Unfortunately it points SE, due to site limitations. I am getting lots of signal, so I may try a NE run of wire, but it would not be even 300 feet. So the list needs to be SE of the northern CT border near 42 degrees Latitude. - FARMERIK