Keep Chuggin' Kirk.................

robert ross

Kirk.........Great work on your recent New Catches bringing your ULR Totals close to the 700 Mark!!! I'm confident you will hit # 700 very soon!! When we all started DXing with these Tiny Marvels a few years ago...we never imagined we could log 700 Stations with them....heck I didn't even think 500 was possible...but we've sure blown that outta the water eh!!???

Your efforts to continually dig out the new ones are what gives other Dxers in this group the motivation to stretch the limits of ULR DXing!! Keep up the good work Kirk....and we look forward to issuing your 700 Stations Heard award very soon.

I, on the other hand have been slacking off in the New Ones Department due to a death in the Family which has re-directed my priorities for the last 2 months. I don't think I was able to even turn on the Radio during the month of October!! Nothing new logged here in a LONG TIME....it seems like I've been stuck at 844 Heard for eons!! However, things are slowly returning to normal, but it looks like my Dream of hitting 900 Stations Heard on a ULR by the end of 2010 is not going to materialize! However my Retirement is quickly approaching as I now have only 38 Work Days left...but who's counting eh!!?? After Jan/18th....I will find myself with lots more time to DX, and enjoy other things that there just aren't enough time for now.........

Hope to be back at the Dials soon....in the meantime, I'll be rooting for Kirk in his quest to log 700 Stations on a ULR!!

73......ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA