Re: Kchibo D96L woes

Robb Wise <rwise@...>

Dear Guido,

It sounds like you may have a dud radio. You mentioned the G8 performing much better, so this shows something drasticlly wrong with the kchibo. However, as I have learnt, the DSP seem to hate "radio blasts" from high powered local stations, it could perhaps be the case? But since this is not just on a few frequencies I sadly beleive you are simply in the possession of a bad fuctioning radio. I am very sad when I purchase a bad radio and spend nearly 1/2 the price posting it back. I'm sorry my news wasn't positive. Don't give up ;-)

Cheers,

Robb Wise
Hobart, Australia
Eton E5, Grundig G3, Wouxun KG-699E,