Re: 300 in 30 Day Challenge

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Congrats man! You fellows amaze me with this 30 day challenge!
Kirk Allen
JRC NRD-515, Eton E-100, SRF-59
Ponca City, Oklahoma
--- In ultralightdx@..., Allen Willie <vo1_001_swl@...>
wrote:

Totals for the challenge- 217 UL stations in 8 days.

So far, I've added 22 new stations to my UL log, 8 new stations to
my
overall log, 2 new countries to my UL log and 1 new country to my
overall log. It has been quite profitable so far!

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Way to go John!

You're doing  very well at the 300/30 Challenge. Its nice to add
some new ones to the overall logs along the way too. I added quite a
few new ones to my overall log as well during my attempt at the 300.
Keep it going  John !.

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland

http://mail.yahoo.com