300 in 30 Day Challenge

Allen Willie

Totals for the challenge- 217 UL stations in 8 days.

So far, I've added 22 new stations to my UL log, 8 new stations to my
overall log, 2 new countries to my UL log and 1 new country to my
overall log. It has been quite profitable so far!

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Way to go John!

You're doing  very well at the 300/30 Challenge. Its nice to add some new ones to the overall logs along the way too. I added quite a few new ones to my overall log as well during my attempt at the 300. Keep it going  John !.

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland

http://mail.yahoo.com