Finally Logged Station #200

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

After not really getting very serious about Ultralight listening until
August, I did finally manage to scrounge up station #200 this morning.
It was KWAM, Memphis, TN on 990 khz. ID at 1059 UTC. As a bonus, at
1206 UTC this morning, managed to ID (it was easy...BIG signal here)
XEMR, Monterrey on 1140 for station #201. Okay, it's on to 300 now. OH,
yes Guy, you're right. It was John's handiwork that came up with the
spectrum logs. I'd not thought of them in a very long time. Sometimes I
really miss the Fine Tuning days when I had the opportunity of co-
editing with Dave Valko, Mitch Sams, and Larry Yamron. Man, that was
was back in the hay days of SW DX'ing! We all had an awful lot of fun
back then, no doubt about it. Just the other day I ran across a group
picture of all of us crazy DX'ers from the NU/FT vention in
Reynoldsburgh, OH in the summer of 1987. John, I'm going to scan this
photo and send it up your way. You may not have seen that one in quite
a while. Gee, we were just a little younger back then, hi hi. Take care
guys and best of 73's at ya.
Kirk Allen
JRC NRD-515, Eton E-100, Sony SRF-59
Ponca City, OK