300-in-30 Day Challenge, Day 8

John Cereghin <pastor@...>

A very good day yesterday (Thursday) with several new logs on the
DT-200VX barefoot. Three brand new stations logged:

860 WOAY Oak Hill WV

910 WEPG S. Pittsburg TN- a surprise, with a "Swap-and-Shop" call in
program, followed by a long string of local ads

940 WCPC, Houston MS, "Radio that changes the way you live, AM 940,
WCPC, Houston MS", into Christian programming. A treat! This is only
my 2nd Mississippi station.

Totals for the challenge- 217 UL stations in 8 days.

So far, I've added 22 new stations to my UL log, 8 new stations to my
overall log, 2 new countries to my UL log and 1 new country to my
overall log. It has been quite profitable so far!

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE