Re: Possible NW Ultralight Joint DXpedition and/or Ultralight Get Together???

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Gentlemen,
I would so much enjoy a get together with you all. After all, we've
been aquainted for so long. I'd love to meet Guy for the first time and
finally put a face to the name! Darn, I'll be wishing I was there, and
I wish for the best conditions for everyone during the competition. I'm
sure I won't be that much true 'competition'but will give it a go
anyway. It's been a LONG time since I did any contest type
listening/logging. Honestly the last time I entered a contest RT the
radio hobby was in the early 1980's when I won second place in an HCJB
frequency competition they had...I'll not go into the details now. Best
of 73 and great DX!!
Kirk Allen
JRC NRD-515, Eton E-100, Sony SRF-59
Ponca City, Oklahoma

Guy and I would really enjoy a get together Saturday afternoon, if
anyone is in the area and also would love to coordinate DXing if
others join us Friday or Saturday night.... We've even got some
walkie-talkies for coordinating efforts, if anyone can make it out
there

Whether you can make it out or not, don't forget about the Fall
Follies!!!