From: terribly wet <zz4@>
Subject: [ultralightdx] What is this ?
To: ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, September 27, 2010, 11:54 AM

I found this around here amongst my old junk. (link)

http://picasaweb.google.com/mtriga/DirectionalAntenna?feat=directlink

I recall it worked quite well.

I only found what is seen in picture.

The ferrite rods if I remember were super-glued together. One section has broken off.

I recall it had a variety of coils for VLF up to HF areas. The only one that remains I think was the MW one. (I seem to remember using that last)

It has an amp section and had a line to feed a receivers antenna jack.

I would like to bring this back from the dead.

Does anybody recall who made it and sold it ??

Specifications ?

I hate to do a complete 'Crime Scene Investigation' of the unit. (I am referring to the TV show where they take everything apart and figure it out)(no crimes involved)