Re: 300-in-30 Days Challenge: Day 1

Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@...>

At that rate you'll have 3,750 stations at the end of 30 days!

73

--- In ultralightdx@..., "John Cereghin" <pastor@...> wrote:

A very good first day to get my 300 stations in 30 days. I logged 125
stations on the DT-200VX barefoot yesterday, including two new ones
for the UL log:

WSMS-1200 Graham NC #348
WMPM-1270 Smithfield NC at sign-off #349

WKTE-1090 in King NC made a nigh appearance last night, under WBAL as
usual. I heard them for the first time last week but they were in
better last night and I was able to get more program details this time.

WOAI-1200 in San Antonio was also in, but KOA-Denver was not. Neither
was KNX in Los Angeles. :(

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE