Re: Hello from a new-old MW DXer

Gary Kinsman

The AN200 can be hardwired as well. It has an 1/8" jack on the end opposite the tuning knob.

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, kevin asato <kc6pob@...> wrote:

I have a Terk Advantage. While the frequency markings are nice to have, I use my ears to listen for the signal peaks. One nice thing about the Terk is the fact that it has a 1/8" jack connected to a single turn loop coupled to the tuned coil. This allows one to connect the Advantage directly or indirectly through a passive coupler to your BCB receiver or in-line between the antenna and radio for use as a signal trap.
73,kevinkc6pob