From: "Dennis Gibson" <wb6tnb@...>
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 05:13:35 -0000
Subject: [ultralightdx] Earbuds

I'm looking for some earbuds to improve the intelligibility of the
E100. I want the kind that stays in your ear, not the kind that comes
with radios. I have lots of headphones but none of them really improve
the sound very much.

Someone on one of the radio lists who has a hearing disability
recommended one that look really good but a lot of the reviews on
Amazon said they are way too bassy. They were probably intended for
listening to music.

Any recommendations?