From: Allen Willie
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: latest logs
To: ultralightdx@...

Hi Everyone,

Rob and Paul,

Thanks for the comments on my latest logs. Yes it is quite a problem to have,  trying to hear Jamaica  through Greenland's QRM. ha ha ! .

 You know  , during most of my years back in Alberta I used to be in awe of what the guys in this area or on Dxpedition  would be hearing , and to now actually be living it . It doesn't get any better !. With the turn in the solar cycle coming I hope that many of you out there will be experiencing  the Trans-Atlantics  that I am hearing here on a nightly basis.

As Rob Ross mentioned , about having  a blast just hearing what others are logging  I agree fully!

I know that I'm blessed to be in a prime DX location  here in Newfoundland  but I receive just as much enjoyment from this amazing ultralight  radio hobby when I hear folks hearing Croatia for the first time , or logging their 500th station , or hearing our own domestics from the other side of the ocean.
I don't think I've had as much fun and enjoyment as I have in my 40th year of Dxing this year with all of you and the architects who began  this crazy ultralight radio phenomenon.

Regards to All

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland