Outstanding TP Morning for Ultralights

Gary DeBock

Hello Guys,

     The October TP conditions at my modest location have been lackluster up until today, but this morning certainly was exciting.

     The modified E100 showed the very deep nulling capability of the new 7.5" Slider loopsticks by receiving CNR1-945 in the null of semi-local KJR-950, and an unID CC/KK station on 621 in the null of KPOJ-620.  The logging of CNR1-945 was TP #45 on this compact little DXing monster, most of which were received here in my salt water-free environment of Puyallup, WA.

     John Bryant, with the best possible luck, chose this day to begin his Grayland DXpedition.  .  No doubt we will hear more of his outstanding modified E100 loggings soon, especially with such a stellar DX morning.

     73,  Gary DeBock

(Modified E100:  7.5" Amidon Slider loopstick + Murata CFJ455K5 IF filter (photos on Ultralightdx)
Modified ICF-2010 Spotting receiver:  30" loopstick constructed of four 7.5" Amidon bars, with 40/44 Litz