From: Kevin S
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re:PL-390 External LW MW Antenna Mod
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 12:12 PM

I have done a fair amount of comparing the PL-390 with my Sony 7600GR, and
have determined that the PL-390 is a bit better throughout the band: not a
big improvement or anything, but it does have an edge over the Sony. So,
the PL-390 stacks up quite well IMHO.

However, the 7600GR must have a separate LW coil on the ferrite, since it
is significantly more sensitive on LW than the PL-390.

Kevin