Kaito 1121 AM/FM/SW/MP3 Player/Recorder

dypete

Hello all!

Thank you for reading my post.

A radio has drawn my interest. It would not qualify as an "ultralight" but has numerous features that intrigue me.

Any information (The Good, the Bad, the Ugly!) would be greatly appreciated!

73!
Pete
KB2DY

Peter Giacopelli
"Carpe Diem"
"Seize the day"
"It's OK to think about what you want(ed) to do but it's time to do what you were meant to do."
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" - Søren Kierkegaard
"Nature does nothing uselessly" Aristotle
"Improvise, Adapt, Overcome" movie " Heartbreak Ridge"
"Remember, Progress not perfection!"
“Success is not something to wait for : it is something to work for.”
"The best way to help yourself is to help someone else"