Re: Initial report on mini tunable loop antenna

Gary Kinsman

Hi Farmerik,

I'm not talking about 9 or 10 kHz tuning steps. What I mean is being able to tune up or down one 10 kHz step with one click of the tuning wheel (or one press of a button, as on the E100). This is something that the PL-380 can't do. The variable speed tuning allows tuning up many 10 kHz steps without too much trouble, but this isn't useful for bandscanning.

Regards,
Gary

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "farmerik" <farmerik@...> wrote:

Both my PL-310 and PL 360 are selectable for 9 or 10 kHz. steps. Maybe check your manual for the PL-380/390? I don't own either of those yet. - FARMERIK