Re: Grundig mini 300

dmccorm@...

Sounds like a safe bet on the mini 400 as well then.
RadioShack just started selling them: http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4394908#

---- D1028Gary@... wrote:

Hi Scott,

The Grundig Mini 300 was purchased last year as a possible contestant for
the 2009 Ultralight Shootout, but failed to make the final group because of
poor AM sensitivity.

It did provide a few laughs, though, with its split-frequency analog tuning
system (having resolution down to 500 kHz steps), despite AM selectivity
nowhere near acceptable for split-frequency DXing :-)

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 8/8/2010 4:21:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
scottmac112@... writes:

Hi all!

I have been looking for a new ULR on eBay, and I stumbled on this
scanner-looking receiver. I missed it on account of my job, and I was
wondering what others thought of it; if it's worth chasing another one.
Any input is appreciaated. Thanks!

Scott
Hobbs, NM