Re: Grundig G6

dmccorm@...

I hate to tell you this guys, but my G6 Buzz edition beats my G8 in the AM and shortwave band barefoot. Even after alignment of the stock G8 loopstick for the BCB. I listen to WGN and WBBM regularly on my G6. I took it camping in the UP of MI and had a blast with it.

73's, Dave K9DV

---- Rick Robinson <w4dst@...> wrote:

Thanks to Tony and Keith for the info regarding the G6. My Sony 2010 is
not much on the air band unless you are at an airport. Including the
air band in radios must've been included to give an airline traveler
something to pass time while waiting on a flight to arrive.

I've been very pleased with my G8 and PL-380 and the G6 sounds like it
would be a disappointment compared to the other 2.

Rick W4DST