Overlooked Local Stations

John Cereghin <pastor@...>

You know, sometimes you miss the local and easy stations. They just
get overlooked as you're trying to pull in Greenland with a SRF-59
barefoot.

I've been sitting on 1400 over the last few days while in the car and
was hearing WWIN in Baltimore, "Spirit 1400". Not exactly the
dominant station here but it comes in most days. When I got home, I
checked my UL log and saw I didn't have WWIN, so I fired up the
DT-200VX and logged it immediately for UL station #336.

Just goes to show- double check your master log and see if you
overlooked any catches.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE