From: Rick Robinson <w4dst@...>
Subject: [ultralightdx] Grundig G6
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 6:41 AM
Speaking of the G6, does anyone have
any experience comparing it to the
current allowed ULRs, such as the G8, PL-310, PL-380?
This looks like a
Tecsun product that is exclusively a Grundig/Eton model and
it's too bad
the G6 has such a high retail price to keep it out of the
ULR
competition.   With  no mention of DSP,
I take it that it is not Si4734
based.

Hey Scott, any chance of an Si chip with SSB, 500Hz
selectivity and a
tunable BFO?  Just dreaming.

Rick W4DST

    ultralightdx-fullfeatured@...